If you are interested to work as a Intern at Forbion, please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Requirements: Individuals with a PhD degree in a relevant area, or MD degree with some working experience.
Legal Counsel (Risk/Compliance)
For our Naarden office, we are seeking reinforcement in the form of a Legal Counsel (Risk/Compliance) to supplement our support team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- General Legal topics of Forbion Funds and their affiliates
- Regulatory matters pertaining to the AIFMD
- Compliance related KYC/AML matters
- Responsible for Forbion internal legal matters
- Further formalization of policies and procedures
- Formalize and maintain contract database
- Risk identification and assessment
- Assist with Fund formation and Legal compliance matters (Resolutions etc.)
- Maintain relations with external parties being: investors, advisors etc.
- Dutch Law degree (LL.M.)
- At least 4 years relevant work experience, either with a law firm and/or as corporate counsel
- Accurate and analytical
- Pragmatic and efficient
- A CCO degree and/or a DSI Registration is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch and English (German optional)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Affinity with Venture Capital is a must
- Entrepreneurial and hands on mentality
- Involved- and flexible team player
- High commitment and self-starter mentality
- Down to earth personality
We are looking for Legal support that will help us with obtaining our AIFM license and who will assist the organization with Risk and Compliance (KYC/AML) related topics next to the divers legal topics that we as a leading Life Sciences venture capital firm encounter.
We offer the opportunity to work part-time (minimum 20 hours), an attractive salary and an inspirational environment. If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Vincent.email@example.com